I have a Hughes DirecTv Series 2 unit & I want to do several things to it. I'm a little confused about what is/isn't possible. Could someone please clarify. Thanks in advance.
1) Can you upgrade the HD to be large then 160 GB? I have a 200 GB drive I want to put in it.
1a) If I can't upgrade it to 200 GB is it still possible to install this HD where it would just use up the the 160 GB limit?
2) Can I add a hack for Caller ID display
3) Is it possible to have some kind of hack for some Home Media Option or something similar?
4) Is there some kind of hack to save the DirecTV streams over to another computer so I can play them from there?
5) Is there something that will let me hook it up to my network?
6) Is there something that will allow it to get weather, sports, etc through a web interface.
7) Out of all these questions, which one's can your product support.