OUR NETWORK:TiVo Community TechLore Explore3DTV MediaSmart Home MyOpenRouter Dijit Community See all... About UsAdvertiseContact Us

Learn about scoring Forum's Raw Score: 322.836
June 22, 2008 11:24 AM

Categories: Networking

Rating (0 votes)
Rate This!

Member Avatar

muellgre

I'm looking for some help getting an IP address on my hr10-250.  I using a copy of my original drive so I can always go back to a clean copy of 6.3f if needed.  In addition, I'm using a Linksys USB200M v2.

I initially had trouble with PTVnet 6.x not installing and generating the "no such file or directory" when attempting to set the flags.  I found several posts regarding this, and after manually creating the init directory, and using the "force" option to run the script, everything seemed to install.  After booting my receiver, I now have link lights on my Linksys adapter, but I do get an address.  I've scanned my network using AngryIP to verify this.  I also do not have any unaccounted for entries in my DHCP clients table. 

For troubleshooting purposes, I have tried the USB200M in a laptop where it does get an address and works perfectly.

I've read many posts here where people have this working, so clearly I'm overlooking something or doing something wrong.  I was going to purchase InstantCake, but InstantCake is also at 6.3f so I don't see what that would gain.  Any thoughts from anyone are appreciated.  Thanks

Add Your Reply

(will not be displayed)

Email me when comments are added to this thread

Please log in or register to participate in this community!

Remember

Not a member? Sign up!

Did you forget your password?

You can also log in using OpenID.

close this window
close this window